Enjoy free, informal, hour-long concerts at beautiful Brigham Young Historic Park on Tuesday and Friday evenings throughout June, July, and August. All ages are welcome. Limited seating is provided; blankets and lawn chairs are allowed.
The Brigham Young Historic Park is on the southeast corner of State Street and 2nd Avenue (North Temple), one block east of Temple Square.
If the weather is bad, concerts will be held in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. For more information, call 1-801-240-3323.
Brigham Young Historic Park
50 West North Temple Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84150 (801) 240-3323
Gallivan Plaza provides free live entertainment every weekday afternoon (excluding holidays) May thru September from Noon-1PM. Get out into the sunshine and enjoy your lunch while listening to the sounds of solo acoustic singers, songwriters and local bands. Musical selections include folk, acoustic, rock, jazz, pop, blues, and all variations in between.
Did you forget to pack a lunch? Don’t worry; visit the new Gallivan Center concessions stand or one of the many take-out delis and restaurants nearby. Also, enjoy Lunch Bunch on Gallivan Ave. every Thursday along with our Thursday Food Trucks.
Weekdays 12–1 PM (FREE) May–September Annually
239 S Main St
Salt Lake City, UT 84111 (801) 535-6110
The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment
Park Silly Sunday Market
Park City Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah 84068 (435) 655-0994
The Downtown Farmers Market is a local growers’ market, featuring fresh produce from over 80 Utah farmers.
In addition to the produce, the Market also offers a variety of fresh baked breads and pastries, cheeses, meat and seafood, jams and honeys, house and garden plants, arranged planters, and numerous handmade arts and crafts.
Unique food vendors also are a part of the Market, offering prepared foods and beverages.
The Downtown Art and Craft Market is held on the south end of the park during the Farmers Market. More than 90 local artisans display their wares, crafted in Utah by Utahns.
Live music and entertainment is also included.
When: Saturdays: June – October
Time: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Downtown Farmers Market
Historic Pioneer Park 350 S 300 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Create lasting bonds to those who produce the food you like to eat!
“Come experience the season’s freshest fruits and vegetables grown by your local Utah Farmers. TASTE THE DIFFERENCE!”
South Jordan Towne Center Farmers Market
1600 West Towne Center Drive (10600 South)
South Jordan, Utah 84095 (801) 254-3742