$2 Tuesdays are your chance to experience Thanksgiving Point for just $2 per guest, per venue. So, for every Tuesday in August, you can visit the Museum of Ancient Life, Thanksgiving Point Gardens, or Farm Country. Or all three. Bring the family, bring the neighbors, but make sure you don’t miss the chance to experience Thanksgiving Point.
What Else is $2?
• Cooking Classes. Bring a friend for $2. Register for any Emporium Kitchen cooking classes in August and pay just $2 to bring a friend. (Please call 801.768.2300 to register).
• Emporium Fudge. Yummy, rich, delicious original fudge from the Emporium. Get a half-pound for just $2.
Welcome spring this April and enjoy all the colors of the rainbow spread throughout nearly 100 different varieties of tulips during the annual Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival. Featuring 250,000 tulips spread throughout the 55-acre Thanksgiving Point Gardens, the Tulip Festival is an awe-inspiring sight that is redesigned each year to create a new display.
In addition to the spectacular tulips, on Fridays and Saturdays the Tulip Festival includes music, vendors, and food. Garden tours and demonstrations run every day. And though there are hundreds of volunteers and staff working behind the scenes to create the festival, make no mistake about it: Mother Nature is in charge of the show. Regular Garden admission fees apply, free admission for Thanksgiving Point members.
Easter Eggstreme at Thanksgiving Point Saturday April 23, 2011
Get your punch pass for Utah’s largest Easter Egg hunt! Festive Easter eggs are scattered throughout Electric Park, but that’s not all there is to do. The Easter bunny himself will make an appearance, as well as loads of fun activities for egg hunters of all ages.
Egg Hunt Timeline – Doors Open:10 am
* 0-3 years: 11 am
* 4-6 years: 11:30 am
* 7-9 years: 12 noon
* 10-12 years: 12:30 pm
* Open Hunt: 1 pm
• Punch passes are good for 5 activities. Egg hunts do not require a punch.
• Thanksgiving Point Members receive an additional punch (by calling 801.768.4900 or visiting the Thanksgiving Point Box Office)
• Tickets purchased online can be redeemed for a punch pass the day-of the event.
• Bean Bag Toss
• Ring Toss
• Kiddy Train
• Egg Hunts
• Easter Crafts
• Inflatables/Bounce Houses
• Easter Relay Races
• Face Painting
*Punch passes are good for 5 activities. Egg hunts do not require a punch.
**Concessions will be available during the event.
$6/child ($8 week-of event)