A listing of things to do in Utah during the month of June. Little Cottonwood Creek at Murray Park, Murray, Utah (featured above). Rivers and streams peaking the end of May and the first part of June make for a very enjoyable and refreshing time to explore our many parks that are often created around these life providing water sources.
Park City Canyons offers some of the finest hiking trails in the Park City area. Take a scenic gondola ride to access the Mid-Mountain Trail.
Explore the many trails at Canyons on your own or sign up for a guided hiking tour through All Seasons Adventures. Call 435-615-8086 for All Seasons Adventures.
Open July 1st – October 2
Daily, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Gondola tickets are available for purchase at Canyon Mountain Sports, located in Canyons Resort Village or the General Store, located in the Grand Summit Hotel.
Park City – Canyons Village
4000 Canyons Resort Dr Park City, UT 84098 (888) 226-9667
Get a live look at your Utah weather before the road trip, hike or picnic or just get an instant peek-in on a nearby town.
Salt Lake County
The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment