Abravanel Hall is a concert hall in Salt Lake City, Utah that is home to the Utah Symphony and Opera, and is part of the Salt Lake County Center for the Arts.
The hall is an architectural landmark in the city, and is adjacent to Temple Square and the Salt Palace on South Temple Street. Known for its outstanding acoustics and grand four-story lobby with a spectacular view of downtown Salt Lake City.
In addition to the Symphony, many other artists have graced the Abravanel Hall stage. Concerts by diverse musicians including Jethro Tull and Lenny Kravitz; comedians Jerry Seinfeld and George Carlin; NPR’s A Prairie Home Companion; and lectures by luminaries Jane Goodall and Michael Pollan are just a few of the exciting events presented at the Hall.
For Directions from your location (including travel times) Click Red Marker
- Abravanel Hall Tickets & Event Calendar
123 W South Temple Salt Lake City, UT 84101-1403 (801) 355-2787
- ArtTix Tickets
- Utah Symphony
- Utah Opera
- Abravanel Hall Venue Information & Event Advertising Guidelines
- Abravanel Hall One Sheet
- Technical Specifications
- Orchestra Level Seating Chart
- Multitier Seating Chart
- Style Guide and Advertising Opportunities
- Center for the Arts Brochure
- Abravanel Hall Elevation
- Abravanel Hall Lobby & Orch Level Full
- Abravanel hall 1st Tier Full
- Abravanel hall 1st Tier Room Dimensions