CANYONS WINE CLUB PRESENTS: AN EVENING IN BARBARESCO
High atop Canyons Resort, surrounded by panoramic views of the Wasatch mountains, lies a secluded, intimate venue accessed only via the Red Pine gondola and a cozy sleigh ride through the woods. Few settings can compare to the natural beauty that encompasses Lookout Cabin, which makes it the ideal location for a memorable evening.
Begin your Valentine romancing early!
Guest Chef Maurizio of Trattoria “Antica Torre” and Aldo Vacca the Director of Produttori del Barbaresco celebrate 50 years of wine making excellence and a culinary tour of Northern Italy.
February 1, 2011 – Tuesday Evening in Barbaresco
5:45 PM – Meet on Mezzanine in the Grand Summit Hotel
6:00 PM – Board Gondola
Menu and Wine Pairings
Butter Poached Lobster Arancini
Baby Heirloom Tomato Bruschetta
House Made Meyer Lemon Ricotta and Hazelnut Crostini
**Cortese, Castelvero, Piemonte, 2009
- Bagna Cauda e Fonduta Piedmontese
- With Traditional Accompaniments
- **Nebbiolo Langhe, Produttori del Barbaresco, Piemonte, 2009
- Crispy Veal Sweetbreads with Fennel Sformato
- With Braised Escarole Pesto and Micro Herb Salad
- **Nebbiolo Langhe, Produttori del Barbaresco, Piemonte, 2008
- Agnolotti del Plin with Oxtail and Celeriac Ragu’
- With Shaved Grana Padano
- **Barbaresco, Produttori del Barbaresco, Piemonte, 2006
- Juniper Crusted Venison Tenderloin with White Truffle- Chive Risotto
- With Crispy Kale and Balsamic Pan Jus
- **Barbaresco, “Montestefano” Produttori del Barbaresco, Piemonte, 2005
- Assorted Italian Cookies and Petit Fors
$135 per person includes gondola ride, sleigh ride, 6-course dinner paired with wines from our featured winery. $85 per person without wine pairings
Reservations: Limited availability, please call (435) 615-8042 for reservations.
- The Canyons Resort
4000 Canyons Resort Dr Park City, UT 84098 (888) 226-9667