Capitol Theatre Tickets & Event Calendar
50 West 200 South
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101 (801) 323-6800
The Capitol Theatre is one of Salt Lake County’s most beloved buildings. A landmark in downtown Salt Lake since 1913, a newspaper reporter at the time described the building as “rich and restful, without vulgar or gaudy display.” Vaudevillians, silent movies, and “talkies,” were the mainstay in the theatre for years.
Renovated and reopened in 1978 the Capitol Theatre is known today for its elegant turn-of-thecentury architecture and serves as the home for Ballet West, Utah Opera, Children’s Dance Theatre, and Broadway Across America -Utah.
- The Rose Wagner Performing Arts Center is owned and operated by Salt Lake County Center for the Arts
- Located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City
- 15 minutes from Salt Lake International Airport
- Easy access from I-15
- One block from the Salt Palace Convention Center
- Full Complement of Lighting, Video and Audio Equipment
- Radio Frequency Assisted Listening System
- Proscenium Stage