This city-wide event is the longest continually celebrated harvest festival in Utah, and is reported to be the second oldest in the country.
Peach Days is an honored tradition that brings approximately 75,000 spectators a fun-filled weekend that the Top of Utah and Southern Idaho residents look forward to every year.
1st Week of September
Weekend following Labor Day
A seasonal Farmers Market held at the Silver King Resort in Park City, Utah.
The market offers a large assortment of fresh local goods from Utah Farmers and vendors, music, food, arts & crafts and fresh breads.
June 1–October 31
Wednesdays 12–6 PM
The annual Peach Days, “A Celebration of our Heritage,” is once again drawing near! Be sure to bring your appetite. Food booths with all your favorite mouth-watering options will be on hand.
Peach Days wouldn’t be complete without the rodeo, entertainment, parade, Pioneer corner, 12K fun run, and the Peach cook-off. The Hurricane Canal trek, fiddling contest, quilt show, and a wide variety of booths displaying commercial and homemade goods will also be included. The traditional displays, always a staple of the event, will be featured in the Hurricane Elementary building. Plan now to prepare an entry. Categories include home arts, fine arts, garden, and baked or bottled goods. New categories this year include a flower arranging division and a crate display of assorted fruits and vegetables featured by an individual, family or group of friends
Get a live look at your Utah weather before the road trip, hike or picnic or just get an instant peek-in on a nearby town.
Brigham Young University
Salt Lake County
Park City Historic Down Town
Heber Looking West
Zions National Park
The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment
Park Silly Sunday Market
Park City Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah 84068 (435) 655-0994