The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment
Park Silly Sunday Market
Park City Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah 84068 (435) 655-0994
Enjoy free, informal, hour-long concerts at beautiful Brigham Young Historic Park on Tuesday and Friday evenings throughout June, July, and August. All ages are welcome. Limited seating is provided; blankets and lawn chairs are allowed.
The Brigham Young Historic Park is on the southeast corner of State Street and 2nd Avenue (North Temple), one block east of Temple Square.
If the weather is bad, concerts will be held in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. For more information, call 1-801-240-3323.
Brigham Young Historic Park
50 West North Temple Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84150 (801) 240-3323
Gallivan Plaza provides free live entertainment every weekday afternoon (excluding holidays) May thru September from Noon-1PM. Get out into the sunshine and enjoy your lunch while listening to the sounds of solo acoustic singers, songwriters and local bands. Musical selections include folk, acoustic, rock, jazz, pop, blues, and all variations in between.
Did you forget to pack a lunch? Don’t worry; visit the new Gallivan Center concessions stand or one of the many take-out delis and restaurants nearby. Also, enjoy Lunch Bunch on Gallivan Ave. every Thursday along with our Thursday Food Trucks.
Weekdays 12–1 PM (FREE) May–September Annually
239 S Main St
Salt Lake City, UT 84111 (801) 535-6110
Snowbirds Mountain Resort BrewFest held annually on the second weekend in June.
Over a dozen Utah breweries will be sampling 2-3 different beers with 2 food stations provided by Snowbird.
There will be live music from 12-7 p.m as well as crafters and vendors peddling their wares.
BREWERIES: Bohemian, Desert Edge, Red Rocks Brewing, Uinta, Hoppers, Ruby River, Moab, Wasatch, Squatters, Roosters, Four +, Park City, Shades of Pale and Epic Brewing.
Second Week in June Annually
Highway 210, Little Cottonwood Canyon
Snowbird, UT 84092 (801) 933-2147
Pony Express Days named after the Pony Express Trail, which runs through their city is Eagle Mountain City’s annual festival held around May 25th through first week of June.
Annual Pony Express Days Headliner Concert at SilverLake Amphitheater in Eagle Mountain City. Come enjoy the exciting rodeo action at the rodeo named “Best Small Rodeo in Utah” by the PRCA in 2011..
Pony Express Days Events and Rodeo
Eagle Mountain SilverLake Amphitheater
7920 N Pony Express Pkwy, Eagle Mountain, Utah 84005 (801) 789-6603
Eagle Mountain City Hall
1650 E Stagecoach Run, Eagle Mountain, UT 84005 (801) 358-1175