Come Join Sheryl and her Utah Outdoor Adventure Group as they meet each Saturday through March 31st to explore our beautiful Wasatch Mountains. Delicious bagels are provided for everyone EVERY Saturday morning!
They join up each Saturday morning at 9am at 6200 South Wasatch Blvd. in Salt Lake City at the Park n Ride (Far South Side). If you see more than one group standing around, ask if it’s Sheryl’s Group. A different snowshoeing destination will be chosen each week (usually within the Wasatch Front area).
Snowshoes are required unless stated otherwise and are available for rent if you don’t own any.
A 30 minute Refresher Snowshoe Class is also available at 8:30 am at the same location and all snowshoeing abilities are offered.
Come for a few minutes or a few hours. Group ends by 12 noon.
Trail may be subject to weather conditions. If necessary, changes may be made the morning of.
12 Essentials to carry when Snowshoeing:
- 2 Way Radio/Walkie Talkie
- Extra Food
- Extra Clothing/Insulation
- Rain/Wind Protection
- Sun Protection (Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, lip balm)
- Flashlight w/ spare batteries
- First Aid Kit
- Emergency Kit (Whistle, matches or small lighter, candle or fire starter tabs, lightweight reflective emergency bag or space blanket)Pocket Knife
- When hiking with our group: Sheryl’s cell phone number: 801-278-5313
Questions or Concerns? Contact Sheryl at (801) 278-5313