Ashton Gardens, Farm Country, the Museum of Ancient Life, Museum of Natural Curiosity, the Butterfly Biosphere and the Emporium and restaurants offer stimulating and engaging experiences in a safe, family-friendly setting.
3003 Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043 (801) 768-2300
Congratulations on your engagement!
While this is a very exciting time in your life, planning a wedding can also prove to be a stressful time too.
Come to the Thanksgiving Point Wedding Expo Saturday March 19, 2011 from 10am – 6pm to learn about every aspect of your wedding.
You’ll have the opportunity to talk to wedding industry leaders, figure out exactly what you want for your special day, win great prizes, and have lots of fun!
Here are some tips for you before you come to the show:
- Bring the groom.
- Bring your family & friends. They will enjoy themselves too. (Tickets are $5 per person and will be available at the South end of the Show Barn the day of the expo). Print out and bring self addressed mailing labels to quickly sign up for vendor information and giveaways.
- PRE-REGISTER now, or come a little early to register at the show. This will get you in for free and help you avoid long lines.
- Bring your checkbook so when you find exactly what you want, you can make a deposit to secure your date.
- Ask anyone and everyone questions! This event is all about what we can do for you!
- Dress comfortably and get ready to have fun while finding out everything you need to know for your wedding!
Pre-register for the show to get in for free & save time when you arrive at the show
Brides & Grooms
Congratulations on your engagement! This time will be very exciting, but it can be stressful too. Come to the Thanksgiving Point Wedding Expo to learn about every aspect of your wedding. You’ll have the opportunity to talk to wedding industry leaders, figure out exactly what you want for your special day, win great prizes, and have lots of fun!
PREREGISTER for the Wedding Expo now, get in for free, and save time at the show!
Northern Utah’s Premier Wedding Show Saturday February 29, 2011
One Lucky Bride Will Win A Dream Honeymoon. The first 150 brides to arrive will receive a 2 night get away.
Visiting a bridal show is a great opportunity to meet with local wedding vendors, see the latest wedding trends, and get ideas for your big day.
For over 15 years The Bridal Extravaganza has been the premier bridal show in Utah. We have a staff that is dedicated solely to producing bridal shows and they are committed to making each show better than the last one. Brides have come from all over the country to attend Bridal Extravaganza shows to see the latest the wedding industry has to offer. Every show is unique and brides leave each show with new ideas they had never thought of for their wedding.
In 2010, brides attending our shows received over $300,000 in gifts and prizes including: 11 Dream Honeymoons to the El Dorado Royale – Compliments of All Points Travel and one lucky bride received a wedding valued at $100,000.
Pre-Registered Brides Are Free! Day of Show Registered Brides $3 – All Others $7