Downtown Salt Lake Citys newest & grandest theater. Featured above, Eccles Theater under new construction May 10, 2016.
Come to the Homestead Resort for unique accommodations near four world-class ski destinations. Whatever your needs, our Utah lodging amenities will provide a relaxing and enjoyable stay. Take a rejuvenating dip or scuba lessons in the warm waters of the Homestead Crater – a 55-foot, hollowed-out limestone rock. Let our massage therapists pamper you with a soothing spa treatment. From state-of-the-art meeting space to a modern fitness facility, this charming alternative to traditional Park City lodging offers variety of Utah lodging amenities, including:
- 13,000 square feet of flexible space, accommodating up to 300, featuring oversized windows, T1 and WIFI internet access, and the latest audiovisual service and support
- AVEDA Spa, featuring experienced aestheticians, licensed massage therapists, a complete menu of spa treatments.
- Adventure Center, offering pocket billiards, Ping-pong, board and video games, a guest library, and much more.
- Homestead Crater, a 55-foot tall, beehive-shaped rock filled with 90-degree water, offering world-famous swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving
- Championship golf course, featuring fantastic views of the Heber Valley and the picturesque Snake Creek Valley
- Aquatic facilities, including indoor / newly remodeled outdoor pools, spas, and a natural mineral bath
- Fitness room, featuring Life Fitness treadmills, Precore ESX elliptical machines, Life Fitness stationary bikes, Proformance weight machines, and TKO weights
At The Homestead Resort we treat you like you are our only guest. Relax among lush grounds, rejuvenating spa services, and soothing ambience. Test your inner athlete with golf, trout fishing, scuba diving, and skiing. Explore our majestic surroundings via snowmobile, buggy, horse-drawn sleigh, hiking trails, or mountain-biking tours. Are you here for a meeting or special event? Let our event planners and caterers handle the details – from décor and menu to seating plans and audiovisual support. This beautiful country resort is a refreshing change from the traditional Park City lodging choices, offering a full range of services including Weddings.
For Directions (including travel times) Click Red Marker. Click, Drag & Drop the little Gold Person for Panoramic View. It’s Fun!