1651 North 700 West
Layton, UT 84041 (801) 416-8888
……….Click, Drag & Drop Gold Person (top left corner) for Panoramic View. It’s Fun!
For Directions from your location (including travel times) Click Red Marker
Just 20 minutes north of Salt Lake City, the Davis Conferece Center is nestled in the heart of thriving Layton, Utah. And, just off of Interstate 15, the Center is in a premier location surrounded by everything you’d want in a resort destination.
With over 70,000 square feet of premium meeting space, integrated presentation amenities, wired and wireless high-speed internet access, and inspiring architecture, the Davis Conference Center is designed to deliver stellar results in a majestic setting. And, being attached to the new Hilton Garden Inn Hotel provides every comfort you can imagine. The Davis Conference Center is the center of everything!
- The Meridian Grand Ballroom has 12,562 sq. ft. of meeting space that will seat up to 900 guests for a banquet.
- The Eclipse Expo hall boasts 18,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space featuring 30 ft. ceilings, 18 ft. roll up door, in-floor power/internet/phone and much more.
- The Stratus Ballroom has 7,000 sq. ft. and can opens into the Eclipse Expo Hall creating 25,000 continuous sq. ft. of pillarless exhibit space.
- There are 20 break-out rooms featuring automated hide-away screens, XM satellite radio selections, and some rooms have built-in 2500 lumen LCD projectors.
- The serene and picturesque Solstice Courtyard is an expandable outdoor venue available for socials, receptions and other events highlighted with a fire pit, water feature and incredible steel trellises.
- The Cirrus Atrium is a glass-enclosed rotunda overlooking the courtyard perfect for a wedding reception line or socials.
- Two landmark weather towers forecast the next day’s weather through LED flood lighting, establishing the “weather theme” throughout the center.
- Our signature Continuous Break Stations are the latest in efficiency and service, providing impeccable food at affordable prices.
- The Conference Center and Hotel feature high-speed wireless internet access… roam anywhere and be connected.
Come join your local Roller Derby Team – Junction City Roller Dolls (JRCD) Saturday March 19, 2011 at the Davis Conference Center in Layton, Utah.
This season JCRD has created and is presenting to you your two HOME TEAMS: Railway Banditas and Hilltop Aces.
The teams will consist of rotating rosters, similar to last season’s “expo bouts”. For each Home Team Bout, skaters will be rotated between the teams, ensuring no single girl is permanently on one team, or constantly playing against the same girls. JCRD believes that it is important to continually promote a sisterhood within the league and splitting the skaters into “permanent teams” can lead to animosity and possibly break down the oneness of the league. JCRD strives to continue to grow, work, learn, and play roller derby together as ONE.
NRG danceProject is an integration of Knowledge, Talent & Style that takes Dance Conventions to the next level. Featuring classes from the industry’s leading choreographers and teachers and an entertaining cash jackpot competition like no other!
What sets NRG apart is the FUN factor. Work with the best in the world and have a great time doing it!
Rustin Matthew, Nick Gonzalez and Mark Burke combine years of teaching, performing, choreographing, designing and producing skills to make NRG a one of a kind dance experience.
NRG provides an all-star faculty that has traveled the world teaching and performing; a production team that brings high quality sound, video and lighting; administration that makes it easy to register, upload music and provide helpful information to our clients prior to the event; and a Concierge to make sure Teachers and Studio Owners have everything at their fingertips.
NRG Dancers will gain confidence, knowledge, and style all while having more fun than they ever thought possible. Students will learn the hottest new choreography, network with new friends, and get to work with the best teachers and choreographers in the world. They are eligible to win cash and scholarships to the best schools in the country. Dancers will gain inspiration and knowledge of how to use their own unique NRG to reach their goals.
Northern Utah’s Premier Wedding Show Saturday February 29, 2011
One Lucky Bride Will Win A Dream Honeymoon. The first 150 brides to arrive will receive a 2 night get away.
Visiting a bridal show is a great opportunity to meet with local wedding vendors, see the latest wedding trends, and get ideas for your big day.
For over 15 years The Bridal Extravaganza has been the premier bridal show in Utah. We have a staff that is dedicated solely to producing bridal shows and they are committed to making each show better than the last one. Brides have come from all over the country to attend Bridal Extravaganza shows to see the latest the wedding industry has to offer. Every show is unique and brides leave each show with new ideas they had never thought of for their wedding.
In 2010, brides attending our shows received over $300,000 in gifts and prizes including: 11 Dream Honeymoons to the El Dorado Royale – Compliments of All Points Travel and one lucky bride received a wedding valued at $100,000.
Pre-Registered Brides Are Free! Day of Show Registered Brides $3 – All Others $7