View Utah Holiday Christmas Lights in a larger map
This is a work in progress. Let us know if you come across a Holiday Christmas Light Exhibit/Display Location in Utah that we have missed. We will be adding to this Map as we discover new locations so check back often. Happy Holidays!
Come listen to one of Utah’s Favorite Acoustic Folk Duo’s at L.A. Tart in Holladay and have some Award Winning Coffee to warm the spirit.
Featuring Award Winning Coffee from WaterAvenue Coffee.
FULL ESPRESSO BAR
FROZEN YOGURT ($0.22/OUNCE)
FROZEN HOT CHOCOLATE
Come dance the night away to some Reggae Tunes with one of Utah’s Favorite Reggae Rock Bands at Liquid Joe’s in Holladay!
The Holladay Arts Council is proud to present a four day showing of fine local art, including photography, paintings, drawings, pen and ink, sculpture, glass work, jewelry, pottery, needle crafts, wood work and more. On November 14 there will be an artist’s reception with live music from 3-6p.m.
- Art show eligibility- anyone living, working or going to school in the Holladay/Cottonwood/Midvale area
- Items requested-photography, paintings, drawings, pen and ink, needlecrafts, sculpture to include wood, clay, stone etc., glass work, jewelry, pottery/wood bowls etc and any other art form as long as it can be displayed on a table or hung on the wall, we reserve the right to refuse any art deemed inappropriate.
- Limit 4 items (it’s not necessary to be in the same category) some exceptions for sculpture, pottery etc
- $5 entry fee per item will be assessed, however if we should accept more than 4 items no additional charge will be assessed
- While it’s no accident this begins on Veterans day, it’s also not mandatory that your work depict something of a patriotic nature.
- “People’s Choice” awards will be given out
- This is also a fund raising event if you have an item you can have in a silent auction please help us at the Holladay Arts Council
Related Links & Information