The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment
Park Silly Sunday Market
Park City Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah 84068 (435) 655-0994
Enjoy free, informal, hour-long concerts at beautiful Brigham Young Historic Park on Tuesday and Friday evenings throughout June, July, and August. All ages are welcome. Limited seating is provided; blankets and lawn chairs are allowed.
The Brigham Young Historic Park is on the southeast corner of State Street and 2nd Avenue (North Temple), one block east of Temple Square.
If the weather is bad, concerts will be held in the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. For more information, call 1-801-240-3323.
Brigham Young Historic Park
50 West North Temple Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84150 (801) 240-3323
Snowbirds Mountain Resort BrewFest held annually on the second weekend in June.
Over a dozen Utah breweries will be sampling 2-3 different beers with 2 food stations provided by Snowbird.
There will be live music from 12-7 p.m as well as crafters and vendors peddling their wares.
BREWERIES: Bohemian, Desert Edge, Red Rocks Brewing, Uinta, Hoppers, Ruby River, Moab, Wasatch, Squatters, Roosters, Four +, Park City, Shades of Pale and Epic Brewing.
Second Week in June Annually
Highway 210, Little Cottonwood Canyon
Snowbird, UT 84092 (801) 933-2147
In conjunction with the Annual Ogden Music Festival. Nine contests, with five “Open” divisions and four “Novice” divisions, featuring Flatpick Guitar, Fingerstyle Guitar, Bluegrass Fiddle, Banjo and Mandolin.
Annual Utah State Instrument Championships
Friday, Saturday and Sunday 1st Week in June
Fort Buenaventura Park
2450 A Ave , Ogden, UT 84401-2203
A world of families, food & fun! Welcome to WESTFEST. The annual celebration that commemorates the establishment of West Valley City and recognizes its citizen’s various cultural backgrounds.
Carnival Rides and Games for all, Family 5K Fun Run, Westfest Parade, Talent Showcase Competition, Live Entertainment, Artisans, Crafters and Hobbyists,International Cuisine, 6th Annual Dutch Oven Cook-Off, K-9 Demonstration, Fireworks and more!
Annually–Third Week in June
Centennial Park 5415 West 3100 South
West Valley City, Utah 84120