The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment
Park Silly Sunday Market
Park City Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah 84068 (435) 655-0994
A world of families, food & fun! Welcome to WESTFEST. The annual celebration that commemorates the establishment of West Valley City and recognizes its citizen’s various cultural backgrounds.
Carnival Rides and Games for all, Family 5K Fun Run, Westfest Parade, Talent Showcase Competition, Live Entertainment, Artisans, Crafters and Hobbyists,International Cuisine, 6th Annual Dutch Oven Cook-Off, K-9 Demonstration, Fireworks and more!
Annually–Third Week in June
Centennial Park 5415 West 3100 South
West Valley City, Utah 84120
The Downtown Farmers Market is a local growers’ market, featuring fresh produce from over 80 Utah farmers.
In addition to the produce, the Market also offers a variety of fresh baked bread and pastries, cheeses, meat and seafood, jams and honey, house and garden plants, arranged planters, and numerous handmade arts and crafts.
Unique food vendors also are a part of the Market, offering prepared foods and beverages.
The Downtown Art and Craft Market are held on the south end of the park during the Farmers Market. More than 90 local artisans display their wares, crafted in Utah by Utahns.
Live music and entertainment are also included.
JUNE – OCTOBER ANNUALLY
TUESDAYS & SATURDAYS
Downtown Farmers Market
Historic Pioneer Park 350 S 300 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
A seasonal Farmers Market held at the Silver King Resort in Park City, Utah.
The market offers a large assortment of fresh local goods from Utah Farmers and vendors, music, food, arts & crafts and fresh breads.
Wednesdays from 12– 6 pm.
June 1st–October 31st Annually
Create lasting bonds with those who produce the food you like to eat!
“Come experience the season’s freshest fruits and vegetables grown by your local Utah Farmers. TASTE THE DIFFERENCE!”
AUGUST – OCTOBER ANNUALLY
South Jordan Towne Center Farmers Market
1600 West Towne Center Drive (10600 South)
South Jordan, Utah 84095 (801) 254-3742