Park City Canyons offers some of the finest hiking trails in the Park City area. Take a scenic gondola ride to access the Mid-Mountain Trail.
Explore the many trails at Canyons on your own or sign up for a guided hiking tour through All Seasons Adventures. Call 435-615-8086 for All Seasons Adventures.
Open July 1st – October 2
Daily, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Gondola tickets are available for purchase at Canyon Mountain Sports, located in Canyons Resort Village or the General Store, located in the Grand Summit Hotel.
Park City – Canyons Village
4000 Canyons Resort Dr Park City, UT 84098 (888) 226-9667
The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment
Park Silly Sunday Market
Park City Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah 84068 (435) 655-0994
Gallivan Plaza provides free live entertainment every weekday afternoon (excluding holidays) May thru September from Noon-1PM. Get out into the sunshine and enjoy your lunch while listening to the sounds of solo acoustic singers, songwriters and local bands. Musical selections include folk, acoustic, rock, jazz, pop, blues, and all variations in between.
Did you forget to pack a lunch? Don’t worry; visit the new Gallivan Center concessions stand or one of the many take-out delis and restaurants nearby. Also, enjoy Lunch Bunch on Gallivan Ave. every Thursday along with our Thursday Food Trucks.
Weekdays 12–1 PM (FREE) May–September Annually
239 S Main St
Salt Lake City, UT 84111 (801) 535-6110
The Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument is a U.S. National Monument protecting 1,880,461 acres (760,996 ha) of land in southern Utah encompassing three main regions: the Grand Staircase, the Kaiparowits Plateau, and the Canyons of the Escalante – all of which are managed by the Bureau of Land Management as part of the National Landscape Conservation System.
Select Red Marker for Directions
Select, Drag & Drop Gold Person Icon for Photo Views