Michael’s offers a large array of Art & Craft Classes including Art Painting, Cake Decorating, Jewelry Making, Paper Crafting, Knit & Crochet, Kids Classes, Birthday Parties and Card Making.
Daily and evening classes available including weekends. Check your local store location calendar for times.
Arts & Crafts Supply Store, Utah
Two-4-Tuesday: Every Tuesday All Day- Two people paint for one studio fee.How it works – There is a studio fee per person who paints – $6 for kids up to age 12, $10 for age 13 and up which covers paint, glaze and firing, PLUS the cost of the item you choose to paint ($10-$60). We glaze and fire your painted pieces and you pick them up in about 5 days.
- We’re a full service studio which means that our pieces are all ready for you to paint.
- We have a friendly, helpful, and courteous staff to insure that you will have a great experience.
- We have over 50 different colors to chose from.
- Paint, brushes, glazing, and design help is all included in the studio fee.
- We even clean up when you’re done!
- Color Me Mine
1414 So. Foothill Rd. #H Salt Lake City, Utah 84108 (801) 581-1515
Utah Art Museums & Galleries
Kimball Art Center
Salt Lake City Public Library
Springville Museum of Art
The Church History Museum
Park City Gallery Association
Great Salt Lake Woodcarvers