Capture panoramic views of the Wasatch Mountains, Canyons Resort and Park City as the Red Pine Gondola speeds you to your alpine summer adventure at 8,000 feet. Mountain bikes are welcome.
Park City Canyons offers some of the finest hiking trails in the Park City area. Take a scenic gondola ride to access the Mid-Mountain Trail.
Explore the many trails at Canyons on your own or sign up for a guided hiking tour through All Seasons Adventures. Call 435-615-8086 for All Seasons Adventures.
Open July 1st – October 2
Daily, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Gondola tickets are available for purchase at Canyon Mountain Sports, located in Canyons Resort Village or the General Store, located in the Grand Summit Hotel.
Park City – Canyons Village
4000 Canyons Resort Dr Park City, UT 84098 (888) 226-9667
The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment
Park Silly Sunday Market
Park City Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah 84068 (435) 655-0994
A seasonal Farmers Market held at the Silver King Resort in Park City, Utah.
The market offers a large assortment of fresh local goods from Utah Farmers and vendors, music, food, arts & crafts and fresh breads.
Wednesdays from 12– 6 pm.
June 1st–October 31st Annually
On the last Friday of each month, from 6:00 – 9:00 pm, members of the Park City Gallery Association offer a unique monthly showcase highlighting artists, special exhibits, and art events.
The last Friday Gallery Stroll is a free community event that gives locals and Park City visitors alike the opportunity to enjoy light refreshments while exploring Park City’s exciting art scene.
Please visit any of our participating galleries to pick up a free gallery guide.
Contact: Maren Bargreen (435) 649-3001
Admission: Free and open to the public
Friday (Last Friday of each month) from 6 to 9 pm
Discover miles of scenic trails that allow you to explore the resort and connect with Park City’s massive trail network. Trailheads are located at the base area and mid-mountain near Red Pine Lodge.
This summer, we will also be running the High Meadow chair lift from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, providing access to the family-friendly Red Pine Loop. There is no additional charge for riding this lift and bike racks will be available. Also be aware that sheep grazing occurs on these mountains. Keep pets leashed at all times and avoid herd dogs as they may become aggressive. Note: Helmets are required for those biking at the resort.
Mountain bike rentals are available at a number of locations in the Resort Village. Trail Maps are available at Canyon Mountain Sports in the Resort Village and can be downloaded from our website.