New! Valentine’s Date Night
Every February, loved ones exchange flowers, candy and other tokens of affection, all in the name of St. Valentine. This year instead of fighting for reservations at overbooked restaurants, stir up some romance in the kitchen preparing a delightful dinner with your special someone. Now that’s amore!
TECHNIQUES Working with yeast; making crispy flatbread; sautéing wild mushrooms; searing, resting and cooking beef; poaching shellfish in butter; roasting asparagus; making a classical sauce; baking mini cakes; making and piping frosting.
- Wild Mushroom Truffle Flatbread with Arugula and Artisan Cheese
- Surf and Turf: Roasted Strip Loin Persillade with Butter Poached Lobster Tail
- Asparagus with Champagne Sabayon
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies with Mascarpone Vanilla Bean Cream
- Sample Recipe: Stuffed Peppadews
*Adult classes are designed for students 16 years of age or older. (Note: Students must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol.