Hear about Lizzy… the ghost that lives at the Imperial Hotel. Her husband shot her and her boyfriend as they lay sleeping in bed. (She likes men with beards!)
Learn about the Miner who fell down the mine shaft losing every limb on the 600 foot fall. (His favorite bar with the Alamo and he can still be seen drinking there today.)
Park City Ghost Tours reflects years of research into the colorful past of Park City. Originally a mining outpost, most people in Utah considered Park City “Sin City”.
With mining came hard drinking, gambling and brothels. And with this… came accidents, mysterious unexplained deaths and MURDER!
We believe that ghosts are real. Ask anyone who has encountered Park City’s ghosts and they will agree. MOST of them are harmless.
A 70-minute ghost tour of downtown historic Park City will give you, your friends and your family lots to talk about. What else are you going to do? Drink? Well there’s plenty of time for that. After your bike ride, hike or shopping spree, give yourself a fright of a lifetime with these real-life stories of Park City.
Tours operate every day (rain or shine) at 7 pm
Meet at Miner’s Park Main Street in Park City. Each walking tour is 70 minutes.
On the last Friday of each month, from 6:00 – 9:00 pm, members of the Park City Gallery Association offer a unique monthly showcase highlighting artists, special exhibits, and art events.
The last Friday Gallery Stroll is a free community event that gives locals and Park City visitors alike the opportunity to enjoy light refreshments while exploring Park City’s exciting art scene.
Please visit any of our participating galleries to pick up a free gallery guide.
Contact: Maren Bargreen (435) 649-3001
Admission: Free and open to the public
Friday (Last Friday of each month) from 6 to 9 pm
Michael’s offers a large array of Art & Craft Classes including Art Painting, Cake Decorating, Jewelry Making, Paper Crafting, Knit & Crochet, Kids Classes, Birthday Parties and Card Making.
Daily and evening classes available including weekends. Check your local store location calendar for times.
Arts & Crafts Supply Store, Utah
The Park Silly Sunday Market’s free “CommUnity Elements” are what make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is. Each week, for 15 weeks, these programs are heavily promoted in our media outreach. Your sponsorship dollars help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent.
1. Sustainability “Green” Issues: Our opening 2007 season featured the first “Zero Waste” Program in Utah. PSSM host local and national sustainability speakers/groups and provides them with an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to educate and inspire our community Support local agriculture, Utah’s Own and Slow Food Utah to educate about how buying locally is a key element in becoming a sustainable community
2. Nonprofit Groups
• 2007 season hosted over 50 different nonprofit groups
• Hosts nonprofit groups and provides them an opportunity to participate in a lecture series to enroll the community in their mission
3. Featured Artists and Resident Artists
• Providing free space to artists who perform an interactive art expereince
• Developing a program to bring artists from around the country and the world to reside in Park City for a period of time to create art and share their work with our community
4. Featured Chef
• Provide a free presentation and samples of a recipe
• Tour of the “Farmers Market” to educate about the impact our purchase power has on our economy, the environment and our health
• Creation of the first Park Silly Recipe Collection featuring the recipes of our Featured Chefs
5. Free Kids Activities
6. Free Music and Entertainment
Park Silly Sunday Market
Park City Historic Main Street
Park City, Utah 84068 (435) 655-0994